What comes to your mind when someone asks you to FAX the documents? You obviously think that maybe the business is slow-moving or you are sending these documents to some agencies which still use the old communication modes. You also think of some heavy fax machines and the telephone line.
But you will be surprised to know that you can send the fax through email using some online fax services. This very much resembles sending regular email the difference that you need to write the fax number in the “to” section instead of the email address.
There are a number of different online Fax service providers that allow you to send the fax from email using your PC, laptop, smartphones, tablets, and Mac. You can send the fax from Gmail or Google Drive or Microsoft Word using these online fax services. But not all the services on the internet are reliable and end to end encrypted.
CocoFax stands out when it comes to email to Fax service. It enables you to send the online fax for free any time around the world. You can use your email address to sign up for the CocoFax account in order to send the faxes using your email.
What is CocoFax?
CocoFax is an online fax service provider. It is widely used as a popular online faxing service by billions of users all around the world. Many professionals use it to share your sensitive information in various parts of the world because it is reliable, secure, and end to end encrypted. It does not matter if you are not a professional and a lame man. You can even use it to send effects to email or directly fax the document using your fax number.
It has a user-friendly interface that allows you to enjoy the most convenient faxing experience. It is compatible with all devices such as PC, laptops, smartphones, and others. You can use any of these devices to send a Fax while the receiver will receive them right on their fax machines just as they used to. So it’s a Win-Win situation for you (being convenient and easy to operate) and your business (being reliable, secure, and economical).
Before getting into the details to know what makes it the best online Fax service 2020, let’s first have a look at how you can use it to send a Fax from email.
How to send a Fax from email using CocoFax?
- Sign up for the CocoFax account through the official CocoFax website to avail 30-day free trial. When it comes to adding your information such as name or email address, write down your email address in place of name if you want to send a fax through email.
- Once you do, you will have an option to choose your fax number by entering your and number type (local or international). Once you fill all the fields, different numbers will appear in the section below, and you will be asked to choose any of them according to your choice once you have selected the number, click on the “next” to proceed.
- Now open the email on your device (laptop, pc, mobile phone, or any other). You can use the email through the app installed in your device or through the web browser according to your ease.
- Now, click on the option of “compose a new email,” and an email pop up will appear on your screen, but it will be a bit different than the regular email screens.
- Once it appears, compose your fax by adding the fax number of the receiver in the “to” field and follow it by “@cocofax.net.”
Follow the sequence: country code + fax number + @cocofax.net to fill the “to” section.
“Subject” is any keyword that you want to appear on the top of your document.
“Email body” refers to writing the details your document is covering. This field is not mandatory to fill unless you have something important to share.
- Now attach the documents. The documents can be in any format such as doc., Google docs, PNG, JPG, xls, xlsx, etc.
- You can attach as many documents as you want and merge them into a single document before sending it.
- Once you have filled all the fields, click on the Send button to send it right away or save it as a draft for later use.
- Once the receiver receives the fax, you will be notified through a popup message. This message can be found in your inbox. The delivery message contains the time, date, sender, and receiver information, and the file size information.
In case the faxes are not successful, you will receive an email about the failed attempt. But there is nothing to worry about if it happens because sometimes when the fax machine is not working or too busy faxes are often returned. You can click on the resend button to send it anytime.
What makes CocoFax the best fax service in 2020?
There are a lot of things that CocoFax offers, which generally other online fax services fail to provide. Below are given some key features to let you know how it is the best Fax service provider in 2020.
You can send multiple images in different formats using CocoFax. These images can be sent alone or in the form of an image file as well. CocoFax allows you to send and receive images in PNG and JPG formats.
Once your fax is received on the other end, you receive a message in your inbox notifying you about the successful transmission of your fax. And if the fax is unsuccessful, you are notified as well so that your important information does not miss.
Reliable Faxing from email
You can use multiple online fax service providers to send a fax through email. The user interface of CocoFax for sending a fax to email resembles regular emails. Moreover, it is fast, secure, & reliable.